How does it work?
Powder coating consists in covering the detail with charged paint particles.
The thickness of the lacquer coating is 70 μm on average. The deposited layer of powder stays on the surface of the painted detail due to electrostatic forces. Then the painted elements are heated, as a result of which the powder paint melts and polymerizes.
The painting process is preceded by chemical surface preparation according to the customer's requirements. The applied ITW Gema electrostatic application allows for an excellent powder distribution and ensures the highest quality of the coating.
Our company specializes in painting:
- machine parts,
- parts of devices,
- steel construction elements.
The advantages of powder coating are:
- obtaining a paint coat resistant to corrosion, chemicals, high temperature,
- increased resistance to mechanical damage of painted elements,
- thickness of paint coating (60-80 um), eliminates inaccuracies in machining,
- no solvent emissions to the environment.