Protection and processing of personal data
Due to the beginning of the application, as of 25 May 2018, of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, (“GDPR”).
Valor, 34-141 Przytkowice 580 informs that as of 25 May 2018 you will have specific rights stated below related to the processing of your personal data.
At the same time, on the basis of Article 13 GDPR, we inform that as of 25 May 2018 the following information and rules related to the of your personal data will apply.
1. The controller of your personal data is VALOR, 34-141 Przytkowice 580, małopolskie voivodeship, Poland, hereinafter referred to as the Controller.
2. The Controller has appointed a contact person in the matters related to the processing of personal data, who may be contacted by email at email@example.com
3. Your personal data will be processed:
1. To send you accounting information and records in reference to the provided services (hosting, marketing, other),
2. To send you information and marketing content if you consented to it: the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 61f) GDPR; the legitimate interest of the Controller consists in sending you marketing content in the period of providing you with services by electronic mail or by mail
3. To fulfil legal obligations resulting from the general provisions imposed on the Controller, including tax regulations and in the scope of accounting: the legal basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6.1c GDPR,
4. For analytical and statistical purposes: the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6.1f) GDPR, the legitimate interest of the Controller is managing analyses of the results of the conducted economic business,
5. To pursue legitimate interest of the Controller that consists in the possible determination or assertion of claims or defence against claims: the legal basis for the processing of personal data is the legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6.1f GDPR.
4. The recipients of your personal data may be:
1. Suppliers of IT systems, hosting services and IT,
2. Entities providing for the Controller services in accounting, asserting receivables, legal, analytical, marketing services,
3. Postal operators and couriers,
4. Operators of electronic payment systems and banks in the scope of payment execution,
5. Bodies authorised to receive your personal data by the law.
5. The Controller will not transfer your personal data to third countries.
6. Your personal data will be processed:
1. In case of personal data processed in order to conclude and carry out contracts of sale – throughout the time necessary for the performance of all duties resulting from contracts of sale,
2. In case of personal data processed to provide for you services by electronic mail – throughout the time of providing you with services by electronic mail,
3. In case of personal data processed for you to send you marketing content by the Controller – until the time of making a complaint by you against the processing of personal data in this scope,
4. In the case referred to in Section 3d) above – throughout the time of providing services for you by electronic mail
5. In the case referred to in Section 3e) above – until the expiry of the limitation period of the claims. After this period, the data will be processed only in the scope and in the time required by the regulations of the law, including accounting regulations.
7. Your personal data will be subject to profiling.
8. Each given consents may be withdrawn at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal. For evidence purposes, the Controller requests withdrawal of consent to be provided in writing to the address (34-141 Przytkowice 580 woj. małopolskie Polska) or electronically (email message to firstname.lastname@example.org).
9. You have right to access your personal data, having them rectified, erased, or their processing restricted, lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the scope of protection of personal data.
10. You have right to data portability, including the right to receive the data and having them sent to another controller or to request, subject to technical possibilities, having these data sent directly to another controller.
11. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the provision of the services by electronic measures for you or to conclude and carry out contracts of sale. The consequence of not providing personal data required by the Controller is the lack of the possibility of the provision of the services by electronic measures or of the conclusion of contracts of sale.
12. Each visitor of this website may be assigned User-ID within Google Analytics and Google adWords systems. Your data in this scope may be further processed by GOOGLE IRELAND LIMITED, Address: 1ST & 2ND FLOOR ,GORDON HOUSE ,BARROW STREET ,DUBLIN 4.